Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Richmond

We have been in Richmond for a week now. We sent Daddy home today and the girls and I are here for another week. We're having a great time. William and I got away to Washington D.C. over the weekend and left the girls with G.G. We didn't take a single picture the whole time we were there...lame I know. We visited the Holocaust Museum (sobering but incredibly educational) and then walked the mall. We followed that up with a delicious dinner out. Sunday we visited the National Museum of the Marine Corps that opened a few years ago. It was awesome! The girls had a great time without us. They hung out with G.G. and Chandler, ate a lot, visited the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden and continued to dress up with their hats(the one they won't wear when they need to and are out in the sun) and boots.

*I really wish I could put captions with these pictures but unfortunately right now they are not showing up on blogger as pictures instead a bunch of mumble jumble words. I will try and update with captions later!
































Photobucket

3 comments:

Hilary said...

How cute!! I love the boot pictures!!! Those girlies are so cute :) Glad you and hubby got some time alone too how special!

Anonymous said...

oh so fun! love the shot of all the moms and babies!!

B-Mama said...

Kerry, wonderful to see you all last Thursday. We were hoping to get in another visit this week, but returned home from PA with horrendous colds!! We are on the mend and are starting to feel better--when do you leave? We will definitely be fully recovered by Friday. Let me know if you all want to meet up at the mall or something like it. Love the pics. Tell G.G. hello!