Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boots

We made it to Virginia and are enjoying our time here with G.G. and Granddad Chandler.William and I have shared with my mom the fact the girls are always in my closet putting on my sports bra, wearing my underwear around their neck and playing with my shoes. If I lose sight of them for 10 seconds it is guaranteed they are in there if we have forgotten to shut the door. G.G. decided to indulge the girls flair for "dressing up and playing with shoes." She visited a local consignment shop before we came and found some cowgirl boots that had never been worn. She just had to have them for the girls! The boots did not disappoint. Lindley Kate loved them and was stompin all over the house...quite proud of herself. Here a few pics captured below. We are looking forward to visiting with some old friends of mine in the morning!



5 comments:

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness, too cute! Can't wait to see those boots tomorrow!! And I loved your previous post about all your military quandaries. What a tough decision, yet what a moving story about the flag! I will share with you a bit tomorrow about our experience so far in getting out. There are definitely days when I think Geoff would absolutely jump right back into his old Army position if he could (and I'd let him, crazy enough!!) See you soon!!

Lucia said...

i bet G.G. is in HEAVEN with you all visiting. have a wonderful time!

Hilary said...

Too cute!!! Yeehaw little cowgirl:)

Unknown said...

That is the cutest!! Would love to see y'all while your in town...any free time?

ashleigha said...

too cute!