Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun Pictures

My girls were being total hams for the camera yesterday so I thought I would share!

Lindley Kate


Look at me! Look what I can do now!





Ellie tumbling over :)




Love it!







I am so NOT ready for this :) Up on all four!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! I can't believe how well they sit up now. I am in for a shock the next time I see them. They are just ridiculously cute. And yes, they're total hams for the camera :)

Lucia said...

love the shoes!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

They are so gorgeous!!!

Hilary said...

Watch out world!! they are sooo cute!!

B-Mama said...

They are so precious--what a fun age! Looks like they are everywhere and keeping you on your toes!! What personalities and overall sweetness. Hugs!

Meredith said...

so sweet! watching them get up on all 4's is so fun!