Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Times

The girls sitting up eating baby mum mums and drinking some water out of a sippy cup




They prefer to teeth on the sippy cups than drink the water

This picture cracks me up! Lindley Kate goes down to bed very easily...tuck her in, turn on her noise maker, give her two angel dear lovies and a paci and she puts herself to sleep. Her sister on the other hand is a little more difficult. William was rocking Ellie who was resisting sleep and being loud. It was dark but he looked over and noticed that LK had raised up the bumper so she could see out and look at him. We thought it was pretty funny...I didn't know she knew to do that!

Little stinker :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE that big blue eye peeking out from underneath the bumper pad. Too cute!

T. Armstrong said...

How adorable!!! That is one of those pictures that you will treasure forever...and when she is older and likes hearing stories about herself, this one will jog you down memory lane with her! And, when I say older, I even mean 4 years old. My oldest LOVES it when I recall baby stories of her! :)

Your girls are precious!

Hilary said...

hehe what a stinker...a cute stinker :)

Jen said...

Oh my gosh that's too funny! Sneaky little LKB!! I always thought she'd be the mischievous one :)

B-Mama said...

She is beyond cute! lol!! The last two shots totally made my night... Hugs! :)

anne marie said...

Kerry, Your girls are so beautiful. They're growing up quick!!! Hope Florida is treating you well.
Love,
Anne Marie

Anonymous said...

i cannot wait to meet them kerry! they are soo adorable!

see you soon,
carley