Attempting a family photo op
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
We're back!
We're back from VA. I took a long blogging break...too busy spending time with family and playing with my girls. We had a wonderful holiday with my mom, Jim and Russ. We got to see some old friends in VA and got lots of love from GG. I am beyond exhausted...6am flight equated to getting up at 3am to get out the door. I will write more later. Here are a few pics from my camera, the rest are on my mom's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
AHHH!!! Love the shot of you, Ames, and Tricia! Miss y'all!
Glad you had a fun trip. My sister said she ran into you. She said the girls were too bundled up to see very well, but they were still adorable! Get some rest.
look at all of you! great photo. post more! sorry i haven't called back. will tomorrow. fo sho.
love you!
Glad that you all had a great holiday..those girlies are getting so big..love their smiles!!
Ooh, it's always fun to go home! I love the picture with Amy and Brayden! He's getting so big! We'll see them again in 2 weeks - can't wait!
I love the family photo - so cute! You look great - who could tell you were ever pregnant with twins? Poor William - he's going to be helpless against the smiles of those girls!!
Gosh, I can't believe you all were here and are now gone! The week came and went, leaving us exhausted as well! I'm so bummed we never connected for a visit--G's brother was in town and we were uber-busy spending quality family time with him. Glad to hear you all had a great visit. I actually saw Amy and Brayden today at a baby playgroup. She's wonderful--small world!! :)
Oh I love the smocked dresses you have on your girls - where are they from? I'm going to go ahead and buy our girls' dresses for next year soon!
Post a Comment