Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our babies at 11.5 weeks




Well I am back in California. I missed all the chaos of the fires for the most part and the bad air. I had a great time at my reunion, pretty much everyone looks the same and a nice visit with my mom. I left my dog Maggie in Richmond until christmas. I miss her a ton! I had my last appt with Dr. Smotrich today. He says the babies are getting too big for his screen. They were both moving a lot kicking their little legs. Both of them had their little legs dangling. Too cute... I only wish William could join me but pictures will have to be suffice. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers during the fires and for this pregnancy!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

LOOOOOOVE the pictures of those sweet babies. What cuties. I had a blast with you last weekend in Richmond!

Laura said...

Jessica told me about your two little secrets a few weeks ago. I am so happy for you. I am praying for a easy next 35 weeks.
Laura

Laura said...

Well I guess I can't do math-- I was meaning to say 25 weeks. That would make you 36 weeks.

B-Mama said...

Kerry, I am so thrilled to read your news and rejoice with you from afar! Congratulations--what lucky little babies! So glad things are going well. Prayers, B