

waving to dad!
Well I am pleased to say the babies are healthy and growing right on track with my dates. One good thing about expecting multiples is you get to see them a lot. I will be seeing my OB every 2 weeks. Even better, my doctor said that if in bw my appts I am worried and having doubts about their well being they will always work me in to have an ultrasound and give me peace of mind. I don't plan on utilizing that to my advantage but it is reassuring to know that if I felt the need they would work me in. Every 2 weeks is great to me, any more than that and I feel like would miss out on the progression of their growth. I like to see them change every time. They appear to be very active, at least during my scan but they were very uncooperative. Twin B sits directly on top of Twin A. They look like they are spooning each other. Anyways everytime she was trying to get a measurement Baby B would turn over on his side and show his back... absolutely precious to see all the little vertebrae in his back. I wonder if that is how he/she will act outside the womb. Baby A is just sunk down low and cozy beneath Baby B. They were kicking each other today and it was so funny to watch. I wonder if Baby A is thinking you're crowding my space in here.. well they are probably thinking that about each other. Eventually I am going to start thinking that about both of them :) I am 12 weeks and a few days and so ready to get past the beginning of pregnancy woes :( Nights are the worst... just a nagging uggg feeling that I just can't shake. I am tired all of the time and my doctor said that probably would not go away my whole pregnancy.
On another note William is doing well and staying busy. He doesn't really say much about his situation, he is more interested in what is going on over here and what everyone else is up to, so I spend the majority of our conversation talking. He misses home and hates being away from me while I am pregnant but it is what it is and we planned it this way. Thanks for your continued prayers for William, his safety and for our growing family.


3 comments:
Funny how things change when a Mom finds out she's going to be a Grandmother. Instead of showing everybody pictures of you and William, I show the ultrasound pictures of my precious Grandbabies! Love, Mom
AHHHHHHH!!! I love seeing the photos of those two little miracles! So glad to hear things are going well. I'll call you later....
Kerry!! I am thrilled for you and William...when your Mom sent me your blog, it literally brought tears to my eyes to find out that you have been blessed with twins!
I really, really can't tell you how happy I am for you!!
Hugs to the 4 of you!!
Love,
Denise
Post a Comment