For the most part we hung out at the resort and on the beach. The girls went on their first bike ride and loved it. Dad and Julie hung out in the condo during nap time a couple of times for us so we could just relax on the beach ourselves. It was a much needed vacation!
To top it off...on our way down and back we stopped in Punta Gorda, Fl to stay with William's great Aunt Rebecca. She is, I believe 88, (forgive me if I am wrong Aunt Rebecca) and yes is computer savvy! She was so hospitable and we had such a great time visiting with her. She took us out to the Yacht Club for a nice dinner and all in all it was a success. Unfortunately the girls are getting to the age that taking them out is not so enjoyable. I was giving them big pieces of a banana to eat and trying to keep them content. Out of nowhere, Ellie's hand goes up and the banana goes flying. We are in a big dining hall, white table cloths... NICE dinner! It went flying and barely missed the head of the former president of the club. I wanted to crawl under the table but instead all we could do was laugh and turn bright red. Thankfully he had a good sense of humor and laughed about it too. I am so disappointed because we did get a picture of the girls with Aunt Rebecca, however they are on her disposable camera! So hopefully I will get a copy of the pictures eventually.
Lots of pictures of our trip below!



2 comments:
well i'd say you did some catching up with all those pictures- they are all so cute! can't believe how big the girls are getting! loved their little bathing suits!
You all are so on the go! I'm so impressed. Really, being home with twins is going to feel like a breeze!! :) The girls are too much--so cute!! I'm sure they charm all who they meet... Hope you are able to breathe deeply now that you're home!!
Post a Comment