
Monday, April 27, 2009
Weekend Fun
We didn't do much over the weekend. We attempted to get lots of rest. We all still felt pretty crummy, or well William and I did. If we could get adequate rest than we probably could have kicked it sooner but with two little ones there just isn't time to be sick. By far one of the hardest things about being a parent of young children. We did take every opportunity to rest so we are feeling better but the house is a disaster. Of course it doesn't take long for that to happen anyways. We did however get a visit from my Aunt Pat (my dad's sister) and Uncle Curtis on Saturday. They stopped by on their way to Destin. The girls loved visiting with them. Here are a few pictures below captured from our visit.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love seeing them up & about - it blows me away that they're so big now :)
Oh and I love the new pillows for the sofa. Very cute!
such sweet outfits on such sweet girls!
random question-- where did you find that great trunk/coffee table in your living room? i love it!
Kerry,
Please tell GG that she is more that welcome to stop by my blog and visit and time..what a sweetheart your Momma is!!! Your daughters are lucky to have such a GG :) Hope everyone is getting better too at your house. Being sick is no fun. Have a super week :)
Hope you all continue to mend! I am with you on the difficulty of being a sick parent... Tough Stuff!!! The girls are edible as usual. I just love all of their little outfits. Their mom must have spent some time online shopping for smocking! wink! :)
Lovey,
If you don't update your blog with new pictures of my granddaughters, I'm going to fly down to Florida and spank you!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment