Monday, March 23, 2009

The Beach

This past Saturday we headed southwest about an hour to Orange Beach for the day. William's aunt and uncle have a condo down there and graciously let us use it for the day. It was only about 70 degrees with lots of wind so it was a little chilly for swimsuits but still very sunny. We sat in the tent, laid around, read books to the girls, played in the sand and relaxed by the ocean for about 4 hours. We had a great time and it was so nice to spend quality family time together. The girls got to put their feet in the Gulf which was really cold...felt like the Pacific Ocean. It won't be long before it feels like bath water!





























Photobucket

4 comments:

A.K. said...

those little outfits are precious!!

Blair said...

Kerry I love the beach pics! I can't believe that they are almost a year old. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. So glad that Will is home to enjoy this time with you guys!!!

Leanne said...

I like when we get a glimpse of Mama every now and then! (You look relaxed!)

Unknown said...

Awww Kerry they're so beautiful!! You are so so blessed ;) And I'm lovin' all their cute clothes, esp. those little bubbles!