Lindley Kate with Aunt Leesel (william's sister) and cousin Hollan with Uncle Ashby
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Still no camera!
Well, I still haven't found my camera and now I don't have much hope that we will...so disappointing... all the pictures from xmas morning! I have attached some pics below that family members have sent to me from our xmas vacation. We had a great new years..William's brother Thomas and our sister in law Susie came to Milton to visit along with their two boys, Hall and Brayden. We had a wonderful time visiting while they were here! Hopefully when Susie sends me some pics... I can get them posted...Ellie and Brayden look so much/act so much alike it is uncanny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
They are so adorable as always!!! Wish you lived here so I could photograph them ... I am slighly obsessed with twins (and multiples in general) for some reason. :) And oh, the smocked dresses ... LOVE them!! Maybe one day I will have a little girl to dress up! HAPPY 2009 Boulwares!
hope you find your camera- your girls are so cute and are definitely the most stlying kids around!
Cute pictures...I hope that you find your camera soon..that's a bummer!! Have a great week :)
Oooh, I'm so sorry you lost your camera. I cannot imagine! Hope you had a wonderful 1st Christmas with the girls! They are getting so big!
Losing one's camera with little ones around is like missing your left arm!! When our camera died, something felt very off in our home... :) Thank goodness you have photos from the rest of your family. Everyone looks great and it seems like you all had such a nice time. Prayers getting settled again. :)
Post a Comment