Monday, December 29, 2008

Long time no post

Sorry to my faithful blog readers...we have been out of town, busy taking care of babies and have not had time to play on the computer. We had a wonderful first christmas with the girls. We spent it in Arkansas with my dad and his side of the family. We were able to see lots of people and get in some good family time. We also stopped in Birmingham at William's parents house on the way to and home from Arkansas. The perfect pit stop for spending the night. Along the way I have misplaced my camera :( so no pictures to post right now. I am hopeful we will find it but for now...it is nowhere to be found, huge bummer.

Ellie officially has two pearly whites to go with her smile! She got one on December 23rd and the second one on December 26th. Oh the misery and sleepless nights they presented! I think she finally has some relief as do we! Ellie also learned how to pull herself up. She has been doing it in her crib but she reached up on to the coffee table and pulled herself up. Since then all she wants to do is pull up on everything in sight.

I am off to bed...traveling is wonderful and we love it but it is exhausting and it seems to take me a few days to get back into the swing of things. My house is so disorganized which I do not like but I am learning to sleep when I get the chance. I hope to post pictures soon!



Photobucket

No comments: