Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meal Time Fun

Oh Lord...what a dirty job! So I made a roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. It is my favorite meal from growing up and I thought the girls deserved a taste. They loved it once they got past the texture issue...they are so used to everything being super mushy! I decided to let them have fun and feed themselves. They did alright and then both of them proceeded to rub their hands through their hair. It was everywhere.

Lindley Kate saying "MMMM"



Today, William and I received a King Cake in the mail from Mama Diane. We love Mardi Gras season! The cake is too yummy, we can't keep our hands off it which is not a good thing! Thank you so much MD! Mom, sorry you are not here to indulge...!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Hilary said...

How cute..never has roast looked so good!!! :)mmmm king cake :)