Wednesday, July 9, 2008
3 years
Three years ago today we said "I do"! Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! Every day of my life with you in it is that much sweeter. I never knew I could love you more until the day I witnessed you become a father. We have been truly blessed. William, I am humbled every day by the kind of husband you are to me and more humbled to see God's work in our lives. He has certainly been good to us. I love our life and our new family, and look forward to the journey God has in store. I love you husband and couldn't be a happier wife or mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yeah for 3 years!!! Hope that you guys have an awesome day! God is good and has blessed you both with two sweet babies and each other :)
Ahhhh... Happy Anniversary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I'll be playing the video of your wedding to see, once again, the wonderful beginning of your lives together. I want to thank both of you for making me a grandmother :). God has blessed all of us! I hope you have a fantastic day. Love you both very much!! Mom aka GG
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Yay, happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Three years plus two of the sweetest little girls ever!
Post a Comment