Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there! William, I always knew you would be a great dad but now that our girls are here it melts my heart to see how in love you are with them. You are such a wonderful role model and they are truly blessed to have you as their father. I am doomed, these are two daddy's little girls and you are going to spoil them rotten!

To Pops, we love you and hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for being a great father.

To my Dad, I too have been blessed with a wonderful dad who has supported me through the years. Thank you for all you have done and for the love you show. I love you.

My girls are so lucky because they are surrounded by wonderful men...between their daddy,Pops, Granddaddy, Granddad Chandler,my grandfather Winston,William's brothers and my brother they will always know they are special. Happy Father's Day!






Photobucket

No comments: