Today William and I took the girls to the radiologist to get hip ultrasounds. All went well and the girls have no issues...Ellie had a hip click in the NICU and was frank breech and with two in the uterus at one time, it is crammed. Thankfully neither one have problems. On our way out to the car we ran into these 88 year old identical twins...they are both pretty spry and still driving! We had to get a picture of them with our girls. They were both married and "lived apart for 35 years" but now live together. How cute are they? Maybe our girls will be that close if they are widowed later in life...I don't know about dressing alike though ;)
6 comments:
How adorable that you got pictures of the girls with the 88 year old twins! Thank you so much for posting so many pics of the girls - they are gorgeous!!! I'm glad neither one have hip problems. Thanks for the update!
i love the pictures with the "elder" twins! how funny is that they they dress alike! look at those little bean sprouts you hvae there with their skinny little legs- your girls are sooo cute!
So glad the girls' hips are a-okay! My kiddo's were both breech, and have mild developmental dysplasia of the hip, diagnosed via ultrasound. They had to wear braces for months, which wasn't terrible, but not fun either!
Great pictures of your beautiful daughters, and of the older ladies!
Hi,
I have been stopping by your blog for a while (shortly before your girls were born). I found you through Jessica and also through B-Mama. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the pictures of your girlies!!!! They are so cute, and the most recent ones are adorable with how alert they are! Also, love the pic with the elderly twins!!!!
:) Tara
Gosh the girlies are getting so big!! The double twin picture is so cute. I love it that they are 88 and still dress alike..cute! Cute! Happy Father's day Daddy :)
I, unfortunately, know all about breeched babies, hip clicking and hip dysplasia. So happy to hear that the girls are a-o-k and no one has to wear any harnesses/braces! YAY!
Post a Comment