Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy

Hello blogging world! All of my help is gone... my dad left today and we are all sad to see him go... he was a tremendous help! So if I am slacking on blogging you'll know why...well I am sure you already know this but really life is crazy.Not to mention William is flying the next 2 nights into the wee hours of the night...oh joy! The girls for the most part are great...LK is still on the caffeine,June 19th can't come soon enough...it makes her so cranky, jittery and scream...she might as well have colic...I spend most of the day, holding her, wearing her or trying to console her...there is only so much crying one can withstand. This makes me feel guilty bc Ellie doesn't get held as much, thankfully she is easy going and overall a happy baby. So I haven't taken any pics but here are some below I had done when the girls were a month old...they were done by Michelle Kotulski... professional pics...also a major workout with the two of them...don't wake up sleeping babies...they become very irritable and hungry! Anyways...anyone want to come live with me, I'd love the help! JK!


Telling her sister a secret...or plotting against mom and dad already

sweet Ellie


10 comments:

Jessica said...

Love them all, but that second one takes my breath away. Simply adorable.

Lucia said...

I'll come live with you!!! Pick me! Pick me!

Those photos are so precious.
Miss you...xoxo

A.K. said...

i agree- the second one is amazing! if you move to Texas- I'll quit my job and be a full time nanny!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I wish I could be there to help!! Just keep reminding yourself (even though it is really hard to) this too shall pass and they'll be 5 in a blink of an eye! I can't wait to see y'all! I wish you were already in FL to I could come and help!!!

Anonymous said...

A little typo above!! SO I wish I could help!

B-Mama said...

Wish I could buzz out there and snuggle those little girls. They are the cutest... Blessings to you as you await the June 19th cessation of caffeine for LK! That sounds so difficult! Hang in there and prayers! :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

LOVE those pictures. We didn't get any made when the boys were that small and I really wish we had. Those are Great!

Ashley

Jennifer said...

Kerry! You are doing a great job of blogging! I need to post some things, I just haven't had the time and when I get on the computer...I stay on it too long when I should be folding laundry and what not. I would love to come visit. I'll talk to Morgan and my parents and see if I can get out to see you for 4 days/3 nights.
Love ya!

Jonna said...

Love the pics!! She did a fabulous job!!

A.K. said...

love what i got in the mail today- how precious! thanks for thinking about us!