Friday, May 30, 2008

Pics

No time to blog but I know my family checks this regularly for new pictures... life is crazy! If I haven't returned your phone calls... please forgive me I will if I can get them down to sleep at the same time and I have had at least a shower, some food and the mound of laundry isn't too high!


Lindley Kate in her nightgown from Grandmother
we got out of the house today and went to Panera. Ellie is enjoying the fresh air and cool breeze in the mountain buggy made comfy by mommy
feeding LKB...the story of my life, she is the slowest eater!
LKB has her hand resting on the cover...too cute
thanks for our personalized onesies Leelee. Even though our names are in pink and there is a girly burp cloth, people still asked if they were boys or girls? Seriously?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious, Kerry! Did you get a package from us in Virginia?

Candi

A.K. said...

i don't see why you don't have any time Kerry, all the pics are of sweet little sleeping babies- you should have all the time in the world! JUST KIDDING!

B-Mama said...

Kerry, just getting really caught up after our whirlwind move week! The girls are PRECIOUS and so stinkin' cute! I can't believe anyone would question their gender--they are so beautiful and dainty. :) Great to see your friend, Topher, in the post from last weekend. He looks vaguely familiar, so maybe we've even met at one point... I'll keep an eye out for wonderful, eligible ladies! Tell him reunions are a great way to meet former alums (I'm sure he's aware of that!)

Blessings to you all!

Jonna said...

You've GOT to tell me more about your stroller! I love it!