Saturday, May 24, 2008

This and That

So behind on my posting... girls did great at their doctor's appt... Lindley Kate weighed 6lbs 14oz and small and mighty Ellie weighed 7lbs even! So not so small anymore :) Things are going well... Dad and Julie are here visiting and helping out. William and I took advantage of the extra help and treated ourselves to fabulous dinner at Donovan's this evening courtesy of my mom (thanks mom!). Thankfully it is the holiday weekend and William is home until Wednesday afternoon! We love having Daddy home for sure! We are attempting to catch up on lost sleep.

In other news, our good friend Topher finally made it home from Iraq. He is in the same squadron as William but he came home on the cargo bird and they were severely delayed getting home. Anyways, meet an eligible bachelor whom I would love to find a wife... he is a great guy and I won't divulge any of his other personal information bc he might not appreciate it but Topher is great! PS... B-Mama he graduated from your alma mater a few years ahead of you!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

So glad to hear of the girls' great weigh-ins! How wonderful. I'll see if I have any single girlfriends for Topher. I'm pretty good at match-making;)