Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Granddaddy is here!

My dad is here. Things are great and super busy. We have a pediatrician appt. in the morning and I am anxious to see how much weight they have both gained...they are definitely bigger.


Ellie smiling in her sleep
Sweet Lindley Kate is balding on top...she decided to give William an idea of what he will look like one day!
Who is this sweet man?
No baby was injured... I caught a super nice kitchen towel on fire tonight. We have a gas stove and I accidentally left it on top of the pot after I used it to take the lid off... thankfully I caught it early enough so the only thing on fire was the towel. William of course got a kick out of it, however I informed him this wife/mom is on cooking strike since it must be sleep deprivation... I have never done this before.


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh goodness!! Scary about the fire. Love the moby wrap - adorable. Tell your dad hi!

Lucia said...

OMG.

you are exhausted!

hahaha!!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

You've been tagged! come check it out when you aren't feeding babies, squeezing in a shower, and trying to get a few minutes of sleep! :)

B-Mama said...

Kerry, you are amazing! LOVE the idea of the Moby wrap--did you come up with that yourself? Incredible! Despite the kitchen fire, you are one uber mama! Sounds like you all are doing great--wonderful news! Blessings and continued prayers... :)

A.K. said...

finally got to steal someone's wireless from around us! i hated being out of touch with blogging friends- loved looking through your last week and 1/2 of pics- looks like you are doing well! hopefully we'll be up and running next week so i can start blogging again!