Daddy and Lindley Kate, ready to leave the hospital
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Home at last
Lindley Kate finally made it home yesterday evening. We are thrilled to have her home. Our first night went well...we are definitely sleep deprived but we expect to be. We are busy busy, hopefully we'll get the hang of this and get into a routine where I actually have time to shower :) That is next on my agenda for the day and the day is almost done, oh well :) Enjoy pics below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
Love the last picture. I am so glad that you are all home. Sleep when you can!!!!!!!!
I love that picture of the two of them together ... they are beautiful!!! So glad everyone is home now!
Oh my goodness... this is just the best news! So happy for your truly reunited family!! Breathe a sigh of relief and know of our prayers for your busy time with the girls. You'll get into the swing of things soon! :) They are adorable!! Congrats on a beautiful family.
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! So very exciting. I LOVE the picture of you two holding them on the couch.
AWESOME! I'm so excited for ALL of you! I love the picture of the two girls sleeping. They are so sweet-glad everyone is home safe and sound. Hope you get as much sleep as possible and that you figure out a good schedule soon. Let me know if you need anything!
That last picture is priceless---so sweet!
Welcome home Lindley Kate! That picture of you & William holding the girls on the couch just brings me such joy. I'm glad the whole family is together and at home at last (including Maggie!)
They are beautiful! Good luck esp over the next couple of months. God bless you all.
Friend of Jessica's - been praying for this great news!! Enjoy your beautiful babies!
Semper Fi,
Mary Ann (east coast Marine Mom)
We are all so thankful that LKB is home!! I know ya'll are soooo busy and soooo tired but savor every moment!! It doesn't seem like it now, but you will blink and they will both be 5!!!! Just enjoy it all and sleep and shower when you can!
that is the sweetest picture of the two of them! what precious little ones- so glad everyone is home and safe and sound!
I am so glad their are 2 pairs of arms there to hold 2 babies!!!
The girls are beautiful. Mommy & Daddy look more rested, or at least more at peace now that everyone is together. Can't wait to see the girls.
Elaine
Post a Comment