It is hard to believe our girls will be two weeks old tomorrow. We have been enjoying this past week having Ellie home. Lindley Kate is still in the NICU and the latest we hear is maybe tomorrow. I am not holding my breath nor am I going to get my hopes up bc we hear this just about everyday and then something changes. Her doctor is being very conservative which in some respects is understandable and in other ways is a little frustrating. I won't go into detail but the process has been very frustrating and somewhat contradictory. So we are waiting as patiently as we can. She has grown so much and changed in the past two weeks, we feel like we are missing out and mostly we just miss her and want her home.
Ellie is doing great, here are some pics below of her. I need to remember to bring my camera to the hospital to get some pics of Lindley Kate... I have forgotten it the past few days.
Ellie getting ready to go see Lindley Kate
6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!! Look at her little belly!!!!!!
I love the bath pics!! She is soooo precious! I can't wait to get my hands on both of those little cuties!
SO ADORABLE! Eating up the shots and updates. Thank you!
So precious! She looks so sweet! I hope that Lindley Kate gets to come home tomorrow!!!
I haven't checked all my favorite blogs in awhile, and look what I missed! Your sweet babies were born! They are gorgeous and I can't wait to see lots more pictures ... have so much fun with them and congratulations!!!
Hi Kerry! It's Amy's UVA friend, Laura T.! Just wanted to wish you and your family happy congratulations on the birth of your girls! They are beautiful! What a joyous and blessed event!
Post a Comment