Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Well...
It's Jen again. Just wanted to let everyone know I spoke with Kerry today and it seems like her stay in the hospital will be indefinite. She thinks there's a chance she may be in there until the girls are born. Her doctor wants to keep her safe and keep the girls thriving, and it appears like this is the best situation for now. Unfortunately, there is no internet access in the hospital so I'm still updating Kerry's blog for her. Plus, it would be a nice distraction from the boring hospital room! Kerry & William remain in good spirits and are just passing the time hanging out together and trying to rest. I know Kerry appreciates all of the prayers and love you've sent their way - so keep it coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
hang in there Kerry- maybe its nice to be away from everything with your hubby just to be the two of you (well, and i guess a few doctors!). We're praying for you!
-A.K.-
Praying for you!
Please pass along our prayers and blessings! If her bp is best at the hospital, then she should definitely stay there! Thank goodness for awesome gov't health coverage--one of the best perks of military life!
My prayers are with you Kerry! I think you around 35 weeks, which is awesome!! I am so glad to hear your hubs is back and he was able to see you preggo. Hang in there...enjoy your time in the bed...trust me!
Kerry, my thoughts and prayers are definitely with you guys! I'm so thankful William is there by your side!! Jen, thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date on all our girls...please give Kerry and William hugs from me next time you visit.
Much love,
Amy :)
Post a Comment