Not exactly the homecoming we expected but it was our homecoming and it is so wonderful to have him home with me. I promise to blog more later... we are home for now, seeing how things go. William is extremely jetlagged and I am beyond exhausted... I did not sleep the whole 3 nights I was in the hospital... my symptoms got worse at night and the meds they gave me made it hard to sleep too. I will blog later but for now I am going to get some sleep. Thanks for your prayers, he is home and I couldn't be happier. We are hoping my body can hold out a little bit longer... more to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
We are soooo happy to have William home and ALL of ya'll together!! Hall was excited to see Uncle William home with Aunt Kerry. (even though he also thinks Aunt Leesel is having a baby too!! I guess it is a little overwhelming when you 5 'almost') Get some rest and we'll be in touch! Praise be to the Lord that William is home safely and you and the babies are doing good!! Hang in there a little longer, and we continue to keep you in our prayers!! Love ya'll!
YES!!! It is so good to see william's face! You two love birds get some rest before you have 2 more reasons not to sleep! We love y'all!!
WELCOME HOME, WILLIAM!!!!
Aww! I know you are so relieved to have your hubby there with you. So glad you are ok and the babies are still hanging in there! Keep us updated!
That is a sweet picture of Mommy and daddy to be!! Welcome home William!! Now the family is together :)
Oh the joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for you all.
HOORAY!!!!! Welcome home! I know you are going to sleep soundly tonight Kerry! You guys look so cute together (you soon to be parents!!!) Now its time to see those girls in a little bit- but hopefully you will get some time just the two of you before all the craziness and fun begins!
You guys look so happy together! What a relief to have him home. I know it wasn't the homecoming you expected, but it looks like it was just as exciting. Welcome home William - we definitely missed you!
I am just full of tears and joy for you all! Blessings and prayers for you all as you enjoy being back together... It is a beautiful thought, thinking of you together, getting ready to welcome your sweet baby girls. What absolute elation! Praise God!
WELCOME HOME WILLIAM!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
lucia, john and scoutdog
Oh I am so glad that William is home to be with you. Hope all is well and the girls can wait a while longer. I know you are uncomfortable, so I pray for rest for you.
Post a Comment