Thursday, April 3, 2008
Kerry Update
Hey everyone, this is Jessica. Kerry just called and wanted you all to know that she's in the hospital right now with the beginnings of pre-eclampsia. She says she's feeling fine, considering the circumstances. William got emergency leave and should be arriving home sometime tonight. If all goes well with the tests the doctors are running, they'll head home tomorrow. She doesn't have family near but is surrounded by friends. She thinks she may deliver the girls in the next few weeks or so. Please pray for her health and the health of those sweet babies, as well as William's safe return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I will be praying for you and your family.
Kerry, hang in there! We'll be praying for you, the girls and your hubby's safe arrival home. Preeclampsia is not a fun thing, but I'm here to tell you that from my experience it only made me that much stronger and made me appreciate my little guy that much more. I wish you all the best during this stressful time!
Praying for you!
Kerry, my prayers go out to you, the girls and William during this time of trial! You are such a strong and amazing woman, I know all will be well! HAng in there:)
Kerry and William! So glad you all will be back together tonight... Blessings and prayers as you ready for these little girls to come into your worlds! Kerry, you've done such an amazing job cooking them! Hang in there and hugs!
I'm so glad William is coming home tonight. I'm praying you get to go home tomorrow and spend some alone time with your husband before you become a family of 4. Hang in there!
Oh Kerry!!
I hope that everything goes well and you will meet your sweet babies soon...Yeah for Daddy coming home!!!
I have been thinking about you and your stength over the past couple of days...hang in there! I know this is not the homecoming you thought it was going to be...but still how sweet it will be to see William's face!
i've been thinking about you all day! Praying you are with your hubby now and knowing he is there will make it that much better! hang in there!
Post a Comment