Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lunch

I went to lunch today with three of my friends, Heidi, Jen, and Jessica and their 3 baby boys! I took a picture with the boys so the girls could be included in the shot with them. Lindley Kate and Ellie can have their pick of boys one day, maybe like 25 years from now but any of these will do bc I love their moms :) This shot of me is deceiving... I don't look that pregnant however my profile shot looks like I have swallowed a basketball, but no picks from the side, sorry! 29 weeks and going strong!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

You look wonderful. Can't believe there are two babies in there!

A.K. said...

can you believe you are going two have two littles ones so soon?!!! i know you must be so excited- those look a good pick of guys to choose between!

Allison said...

You look fantastic--the basketball must be the junior-sized type! I'm envious of the beautiful weather it looks like you are enjoying. It is snowing AGAIN here. The nursery looks so good. Your mom is amazing and you have great taste!