the view you see as you walk in the room
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Labor of Love
The sewing is done! My mom has worked so hard to help me get the girls' room ready and she did a great job! I absolutely love the way the bedding and the london shade has turned out. I found bedding from this company that I loved but didn't want to pay the price for it and also wanted a skirt that would go to the floor. However they sold their fabric by the yard at an unbelievable price so mom went on a search. We were able to find the fabric and ribbon more than half off of what they wanted to charge us to buy it from them. However, the labor my mom has put into this room is priceless. I am truly blessed to have a mom who is not only so talented but one who would do ANYTHING for me just because she loves me. She is overjoyed to become a grandma and it shows. I love you mom... thanks for all the hard work and late nights you put into making this nursery a precious haven for our little girls. She is leaving tonight and there are few things still left to be done... we still need the ottoman to go with the glider...they forgot to make it when we ordered it, but it should be here shortly, the small armoire/wardrobe didn't get painted... William will have a project when he gets home :) and I am having a couple of signs currently being painted to go in their room. Otherwise it is done and ready to go... we just need a husband and then our babies! See pics below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Okay, wow. I'm a HUGE neatfreak and organization-addict and our drawers aren't even that organized. I am impressed! Way to go!
oh your making me want one! how precious is all of that... and just think- soon your hubby will be home and then your little girlies (hopefully in that order!) Can't wait to see the signs when you hang them up.
Post a Comment