It is one of the most precious rooms I've seen - And I've seen lots. I love it. I wish I could have your mom for a few weeks!! Your sweet girls are going to sleep so peacefully, eventually, in their lovely room.
I am a friend of Leslie's and check your blog because I am a former military wife and I have twin nieces so I love to follow your pregnancy-it reminds me of my own family. Where did you get those adorable name plates above the cribs. I am having a precious girl in June and love that as opposed to the popular lettering everywhere. You and your husband are also specifically in my prayers-
I just jumped over from another blog and this is just the sweetest room, ever! One thing I really miss with co-sleeping is 'doing' a nursery! I have so many adorable ideas as my twins are boy/girl. Ah, well, I'll just soak up yours some more! :)
Thanks for checking us out. Come back often as I will be updating this page with pics and stories about our lives here in Florida. Hope you enjoy.
July 9,2005
"I have found the one my heart loves" Song of Songs 3:4
William and Kerry
Our Girls
Maggie-our precious pup
Ephesians 3:18-21
... And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasss knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
7 comments:
SO PRECIOUS!!!! i love it all!
WOW! It looks perfect!
And who gave you that PRECIOUS little bunny and the painting??
Hey wait!!
Where's the other bunny?!
just kidding...It really looks so warm...can't wait for William to be able to see it in person.
Love!!
It's soooo beautiful, Ker.
The room is gorgeous and the girls will love it. Poor William will be surrounded by pink-ness! Your mom is awesome and Liam already misses her!
It is one of the most precious rooms I've seen - And I've seen lots. I love it. I wish I could have your mom for a few weeks!! Your sweet girls are going to sleep so peacefully, eventually, in their lovely room.
I am a friend of Leslie's and check your blog because I am a former military wife and I have twin nieces so I love to follow your pregnancy-it reminds me of my own family. Where did you get those adorable name plates above the cribs. I am having a precious girl in June and love that as opposed to the popular lettering everywhere. You and your husband are also specifically in my prayers-
I just jumped over from another blog and this is just the sweetest room, ever! One thing I really miss with co-sleeping is 'doing' a nursery! I have so many adorable ideas as my twins are boy/girl. Ah, well, I'll just soak up yours some more! :)
Post a Comment