William is officially 3o years old! He has already celebrated his big day in Iraq. He got lots of cards and packages. He said to tell everyone "thank you!" He was so appreciative and enjoyed getting lots of mail! I want to thank you all so much for taking the time to send him something. It means a lot to me! When I sat down and thought about it, I was wrong in my calculation... this is William's 3rd birthday to celebrate in Iraq and 4th birthday in a row to be away from family! How unlucky is that? He has been to Iraq 3 times and each time he has gone, he has been there for his birthday. All the cards and packages made it special for him even if he is so far away.
Happy Birthday Husband! I love you and can't wait to have you home. The next 30 years are going to be even better and I look forward to spending them with you. God bless you love and keep you safe. We're all waiting on you!
Unfortunately I don't have a recent picture of him bc he is terrible about sending me new ones but here is the last one I got of him and yes I have already posted it on here. Lucky you... you get to see it again!
William in Iraq, 2007
5 comments:
Happy birthday, William!
Happy Birthday William!
:-)
Happy Birthday William! You share it with my brother!
Happy Bday Will(iam)! We can't wait for you to come home and celebrate your next bday in Pensacola with two fabulous little girls.
That is the day after mine!
Mine is 3/17
Post a Comment