Getting bigger and growing more uncomfortable by the minute but it is all well worth it. My wedding ring no longer fits. It makes me sad..I was hoping I could last until William got home but no such luck..Oh well, I don't really go anywhere anymore. I go to the doctor, to the grocery store and occasionally out to eat with friends. A pic for those of you who have been requesting!
Woah Momma!


12 comments:
Hang in there. You still look fabulous!
AW! you look fantastic!!
thanks for the pic...
happy Easter, love you.
You are so cute! Not much longer!!
oh- you look great!! I lasted with my ring until about 2 weeks before...maybe 2 more weeks! Would that make it????
How cute are you!!! You are all belly.
You look precious!! Although I know you don't feel very good at this point!! I wish so badly I could be there just to see the look on William's face when he sees you for the 1st time!! HA! Well William's mini-me nephew is crying, so hang in there and we'll talk soon!! susie
OH goodness, just precious!!! Love the pic. I'm still trying to call you back. We got into Richmond a few hours ago and are headed straight to bed. Maybe tomorrow...
So sorry to hear about your trip to L/D! I have made my peace with the C/S, now I'm trying to control who my anesthesiologist is! I'm so picky!! Glad to know your cervical length is good, too!
I was hospitalized for a few days when I was about 27 weeks and I kept apologizing to my nurses trying to monitor me. It was so hard, but I agree, such a pain to be stuck that way!
When I delivered my son, I was only on the monitor about 15 minutes, and then it was doppler every time after. So much better!
Kerry, you're looking awesome! Nice, round belly full of healthy babies! What a blessing! Continued prayers...
You look beautiful! My ring stopped fitting when I was 7.5 months pregnant because I was so swollen!!! Miss you!
You look great!! Hang in there. The end or beginning is near.
I just noticed your cheeks look a little pink in this pic! :) You still look fabulous even with that tummy.
Post a Comment