Thursday, March 6, 2008

4D ultrasound

I went to get a 4D ultrasound today. It was a neat experience and my friends Jen and Jessica (both threw my shower) came with me. The girls are crammed to say the least and it is hard to get a pic of one without body parts of the other in it as well. Lindley Kate was breech, more like frank breech (her bottom is tucked down in my pelvis and both her legs are up in front of her face or on top of her head, she appears to be quite flexible, it is as if she is bending over and touching her toes) and Ellie is still head down with her feet up in my ribs. Their heads are about even with my belly button so several times today they were face to face. Lindley Kate kicks Ellie in the face and Ellie comes back with some arm jabs, it is rather humorous to watch.
Lindley Kate

Lindley Kate

Ellie with Lindley Kate's leg/foot right at her chin
The two of them together. Ellie is face up and she has her hand on her cheek.She looks like she is kissing Lindley Kate's nose(LKB is upside down facing her) and that is LKB's foot over her forehead. It looks so uncomfortable.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for inviting us along - it was so much fun to see the girls' little faces. We are looking forward to meeting them in person. (Liam is especially excited to meet them!)

Jessica said...

They are adorable! LOVE the photos. I'm so glad you were able to do a 4D ultrasound.

A.K. said...

that's so crazy how you can see so much! How great that your friends go go with you!! They girls look great and so do you!

Jonna said...

Congrats! I stumbled onto your blog via Leslie's twins (who I got to via a mutual friend of ours). You and I have a lot in common! I am an L/D RN, and am preg with twins, due in May! Crazy world! I also entitled one of my blogs "Labor of Love", too!! Good luck and I wish you guys the best!

Meredith said...

Those are so fun! Just a little glimpse of how precious they are going to be!