

I took the train up to Orange County yesterday for the day, about a 45 minute ride to see my sister-in-law Leesel and her boyfriend Matt. I had intentions of doing this on Saturday, however the tracks were closed/delayed secondary to someone choosing to take their own life by jumping in front of the train and I decided it was better to postpone until Sunday vs waiting around for the tracks to reopen. It was such a morbid moment for me and sadly the ticket agents informed me it happens quite often. Awful. Anyways, my trip on Sunday was a success and no train problems. We ate brunch at this quaint little restaurant right at the station... it was super cute and the atmosphere was great. It was all outdoors with lots of umbrellas...lovely and delicious. We then spent the day doing some shopping and then headed over to Laguna Beach and walked around, eventually relaxing by the beach. We did lots of people watching. The weather was beautiful and there were tons of people out and about. It was a fun day spent with some family however I was exhausted when I got home.


1 comment:
looks like so much fun- that's so sad about the tracks being closed- what a horrible thing to be a common one
Post a Comment