Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sprinkles!

My friend Jen knows the way to my heart... she made a trek up to Orange County on Friday and stopped in at Sprinkles to bring me home some cupcakes... she bought 4 but as you can see, I have already eaten 3... I did share a few bites with my dad. I am going to polish the last one off before bed. Thanks Jen, you're the greatest at indulging this pregnant momma's sweet tooth! My sister-in-law Leesel, took the train down on Friday night. We went to dinner and dropped her back off this morning. Short little trip but good to see her. She lives in L.A. and I hadn't seen her since September. Not much else going on here... my dad and I are just hanging out. He is heading back to Arkansas the end of this week. So I will get a week to myself before more visitors come. My shower is in a couple of weeks and my mom, my mother in law, my best friend Lucia and her mom will be in town. It will be a fun filled weekend and I am looking forward to seeing all of them. Next Saturday morning I get to do a live video teleconference with William. I will get to see his face and talk to him live through a television screen. I did one the last deployment and we loved it so I am really looking forward to doing this one. He'll get to see my growing belly too. I can bring Maggie so I think I might bring her... still debating on that one. I don't know if she will be too high strung or not. I go back on Tuesday for a big ultrasound to make sure the girls are growing and developing on schedule. I will post some new ultrsound pics once I get them. I am coming up on 25 weeks so we are moving right along. That is all to report for now... hope all is well with ya'll!


MMMM... yummy!
Sweet Maggie curled up on her Daddy's chair


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yum, cupcakes! How sweet of your friend! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby shower.

A.K. said...

looks delicious! now that's true friendship... can't wait to hear about the ultrasound and you getting to talk to William- how exciting. I know that has made it so much easier to be able to see Scott- i can only imagine the excitement of him getting to see your belly!

Lucia said...

hahaha! POOR MAGGIE BOULWARE. I am getting so excited about seeing the little pink puppy. 11 more days!!!!!! miss you!!!!!