Monday, February 4, 2008

Point Loma






Today Dad and I took a trek out to an area of San Diego called "Point Loma" and to be honest the fact that I have never been there in the 2 1/2 years I have lived here is a shame... it is beautiful with amazing views of the Pacific ocean as well as the city of San Diego. To all of you who have come and I didn't take you there I am so sorry and to all who come to visit we will go bc it is a site worth seeing. I have really grown to love this city and though it is too far away from our families we will miss living here tremendously. San Diego is truly beautiful and worth coming out for a visit... so if you haven't come.... here's your invitation...we'd love to have you any time... if you come after the girls well it may be hectic but the more hands we have the more adventurous we'll be!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, what a beautiful view!

A.K. said...

great pictures! you look great!

Lucia said...

it's a toss up for me...which is more beautiful...the cupcakes or point loma??

Meredith said...

How pretty! What a beautiful day too!