Thursday, January 17, 2008

On their way

After a long night in the airport standing in line for hours with about 1500 people ahead of them, they made it on a flight and are on their way. I think they are looking forward to a shower and warm bed. What a miserable night. I am just glad they didn't get delayed any longer. Looking forward to having them here!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Kerry,

Thanks so much for your note. Congratulations to you as well. What a wonderful story of triumph. I'll be praying for you, your husband and the girls as you get closer to the big day.

Lucia said...

I'm glad they are finally on the way! Have a great time!

Meredith said...

ok...you inspired me! check out www.porbeckfamily.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

How frustrating!! Tell them we said hi!

B-Mama said...

Enjoy having them in town!! Hopefully you all get a lot done on the nursery! How exciting!!