Not much to report from this end. I am just doing a lot of laying around. I feel good but I am taking it easy from here on out. My mom is still here but is leaving on Monday. My dad is coming out on Monday to stay with me until February 13th and then Mom will be back. She already had plans to come out on the 13th for my shower but since she is making all the bedding and may be here for the long haul due to the fact William is in Iraq, she needs to get back to Virginia for a little while. I ordered the girls some name plaques to hang above their cribs and they came in this morning. They are actually a very pale pink but you can't tell it in the picture. I am going to hang it with chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon. I love them and they were pretty inexpensive too except for the fact that I had to buy 2!

8 comments:
Those are precious...where did you find them?
i want to know the same question! i love them!
I got them from this website
www.laylagrayce.com
Those plates are so great...and I love the girls names! So beautiful and southern:) Our prayers are with you, the girls and William!!
Those are precious! I love them. Good job, Mama!
The nameplates are lovely. You rest up now, and keep those precious girls inside.
Blessings...Ruby
how you feeling this week?! how's the bed rest going?! Praying for ya... hang in there!
Get used to having to buy two of absolutely everything. It definitely adds up...but is fun!!
Post a Comment