



We have two daughters on the way. I couldn't be happier bc they are growing beautifully and right on track. They both look healthy and in the world I work in, that is all one could want. I will post some pics soon, I am off to meet some friends for brunch. Check back for some precious pics of our girls.


5 comments:
HOORAY!!!!! I'm so excited about the Boulware girls! What blessed angels they will be. Girls ROCK. Miss you terribly....Jess.
Thank heaven for little girls!!
Love you!
HI
It is jessica crazy friend who reads your blog--
I am so excited that you are having two girls. How cute will they be-- and best friends too!!!
I'm so excited for your 2 precious girls! You will have so much fun shopping for and dressing them. They will be so cute.
Well congrats to you! I didn't care if I have girls or boys but deep down I wanted them to be the same gender. Twins Rock!
Hey I know some very cute and sweet twin boys if your girls are interested in 25 years!
Post a Comment