Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Think pink for Baby A
So Baby A is for sure a little girl. Baby B is more than likely a girl but not 100% positive. Unfortunately they had to bump me due to an emergency and they weren't even going to scan me but when I told them William stayed awake to find out they did a quick scan. Baby A made it very obvious really fast bc she is vertex. Baby B however is breach and had its legs curled up and the cord was in bw the legs so it was hard to tell. I go back tomorrow morning at 8 am for the big scan to make sure everything else looks normal, so hopefully we'll know for certain. I am just so thankful to see two little beating hearts. Now on to names... we have to get to work on that one! Check back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoicing with you! Hugs from Texas.
Oh, how great that one is a girl because you are such a beautiful girl too! I'm excited for you!
Love,
Candi
I'm so excited for you and your twins! It is absolutely wonderful and nothing like it. I will be following your blog for sure. Congrats!
Hey I am an RN too! Very fun.
Post a Comment