Saturday, December 22, 2007

Congrats Lucia and John



Yay! My best friend Lucia and her boyfriend John got engaged tonight! She is over the moon and so excited... I couldn't be happier for her! I am so excited for both of them.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! Big congrats to Lucia!

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate the time and knowledge that you have concerning peds. When i have a bit more time, I will email or post what I think you must have for twins. Not everything your friends have or those with a singleton use will be beneficial for you. It takes a bit more creativity as I am finding.

Hope you have Merry Christmas. I loved being pregnant during the holidays.
Many thanks again!!

Lucia said...

Whoop Whoop! Made the blog again! Holla! Many thanks for my spot on the boulware blog again-

Miss and Love!

Lucia