


Maggie has been in Virginia with my mom since October and I am taking her back to San Diego with me next week... we boarded her at Holiday Barn while we were in NYC. I think there was too much activity and excitement at Holiday Barn bc she has done nothing but sleep since she got back to my mom's. I paid extra money for her to have playtime/1 on 1 treatment plus 2 walks a day but I think all the other dogs barking around her kept her too excited and alert to relax. Perhaps it was the fact they didn't let us bring her bed, she slept on a fleece blanket. Maggie is slightly spoiled and likes a hot environment to sleep in... as you can tell from the pictures. She sleeps in a crate but has a heated throw draped over it to keep her nice and cozy. What can I say...she is a San Diego dog, unaccustomed to cold weather and perhaps spoiled rotten. Life for her is going to change in a few months.


No comments:
Post a Comment