Thursday, June 25, 2009

What have we been up to?

Not much to report from our end, life as usual. We got the girls a cheap blow up pool so we have been playing in it daily. I have to keep LK away from the window because once she sees it, she wants in immediately. We are heading to VA in a few weeks and we are looking forward to it.

Ellie wearing my sports bra and loving it. This was all her!
Daddy and his daughters on on Father's Day

My Grandma,so the girls' Great Grandma sent them an outfit


Lindley Kate loves the television, thus I couldn't get her to look at me. She is a rather sweet girl however these days when I tell her "no" and if she isn't happy about it, she blows raspberries.



I have been doing the 30 day shred however eating this isn't going to help. My rendition of a Nothing Bundt Cake. Not nearly as good but still good...too good.
I have been in a cooking rut...feeling like I make the same thing over and over again or not having anything in mind to make for William and I. Then I started reading the cooking section on Pioneer Woman's blog. I have liked her blog for awhile but just skimmed. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. She is hilarious...her love story is long but worth the read. She has some great recipes and all that I have made are delicious however if you are looking for lowfat recipes steer clear!Oh and if you need a good laugh today, you have to read this story!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Blair said...

I love the PW's blog. I found her when we were in India and am in love with her cooking section. I haven't made one thing that we haven't liked. For a while in India we would make MM's favorite sandwich and the fried onion rings every Sunday night for dinner. I even got David making them. Her yogurt dipped baked chicken is really good too (I use it on boneless chicken breasts) and the kids love it.

Hope you guys are doing well!

Blair

Candi said...

Looking forward to seeing you and those sweet faces soon!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big, and more beautiful with every picture Kerry!! I hope all is well!

Carley

B-Mama said...

We can't wait to see you all--the girls are just precious. Seeing them in action with my boys will be such a treat. Can you imagine the zoo that will be that playgroup?! It couldn't come sooner! :) Blessings...

mab said...

Oh who to blame... maybe Jess for getting me into this blogging world? I was up way past my bedtime last night reading PW's love story but oh so good! (beach reading w/ a laptop?) You gals are a pleasure to 'hang out' with on the web and hope you have a wonderful time together with your beautiful cherubs! God Bless, Mary Ann