These pics are out of order...we are all a little under the weather here in our house so I am not really up for blogging. I will post more pics soon and put them in order. We are so blessed to have family and friends who shared in the celebration of our daughters' first birthday. It was such a special day for us. I have met a few fellow military moms with small children,many very close in age to our girls. It was great to have them all here.
Playing in the play area
Getting Lindley Kate dressed after she ate a little lunch
And Ellie...

Eating sans clothing before the party










8 comments:
How the heck did you make those gigantic cupcakes??
Love the party pics-looks like fun!
Everything looks perfect! You did an amazing job--I'm nominating you for "Mom of the Year"!!!
Happy Birthday, Lindley Kate and Ellie!
Wow, amazing!
everything looked PERFECT! happy birthday lindley kate and ellie! i also noticed someones fancy new EJ shoes... :-)
Kerry,
Those HUGE cupcake cakes are amazing! What a great idea. Looks like they enjoyed them too! I am sure it was a special day for you guys. Happy Birthday to the girls!!!
Blair
Everything looked amazing...job well done!!! And your girls beautiful, of course!!
Looks like a fun party! I love the GIANT cupcakes!!
what an adorable first birthday party!
way to go on the amazing decorating & HUGE cakes-- what a SWEET way to ring in one beautiful year! :)
Post a Comment