Monday, April 20, 2009

More Birthday Pics

Finally! I attempted to do this the other night but blogger was having issues downloading pics. We have been sick around here so I haven't had the energy to deal with the computer. Needless to say they are here...now I need to work on easter pics! Enjoy.

Before the party
getting Ellie dressed

getting Lindley Kate dressed
Playing
Mommy and Ellie
Aunt Leesel with EllieMe and Heidi
Hanging out in the swings

Our nephew Hall
Our nephew Brayden
Marvin and his daddy Greg
Anthony getting pushed in the swing by Leelee and Pops

The girls hanging out in the bounce house
LK loving the bounce house
group shot
GG and Ellie

Marvin with his mommy Heidi
Hall and Brayden helping the girls blow out the candle
Ellie not so sure about this giant cupcake

LK thinks cake is pretty yummy


The aftermath

The men sitting in the baby chairs
Chloe
It takes two to dress the girls these days if you aren't on the changing table

Hall
Thomas





family shot

















































Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! Looooooove all these wonderful pictures!!! Looks like the party was a huge success. Kerry, you look FABULOUS!!!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

What a cute party!! LOVE the cakes ... they turned out so well!! Happy (belated) birthday, Lindley Kate & Ellie!!

Leanne said...

What great pictures! You all coming to Little Rock anytime soon?

Jen said...

These pics are great! What a fun party - we're so sad we missed it. I especially love the family pic - you guys look beautiful together (and I love the matching color!). And Kerry, you do look amazing!

Jonna said...

These pics are adorable! I love all of it.