Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eating Cake

I am so far behind on blogging...sorry to my family who checks regularly. We have had a busy couple of weeks between traveling for Easter and getting ready for the Ellie and Lindley Kate's first birthday. We had a great day with lots of family and friends. I am exhausted and need to get to bed but I thought I would share two pics from the cake eating experience. I promise to have a long update soon with lots of pics!


Ellie is cautiously curious about her giant cupcake but thinking that buttercream icing tastes pretty yummy.
Lindley Kate,well this child loves sugar and dug in from the moment it was on her plate :)
I baked everything for their party. As fun as it was...it was SO much work. I don't know that I will do it again.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Hilary said...

Great job on the cupCAKES Momma I mean I am drooling from here! They are so cute!! I can't believe the the girlies are 1 years old!! Happy 1st Birthday sweet Lindley Kate and Ellie!! It's been a blast watching your 1st year of life..thankyou for sharing your life with all of us out here it's been a joy to watch you two :)

Jen said...

I can't believe you made those cakes yourself! They are so stinking cute. Can't wait to see & hear more about the big day. Happy Birthday sweet girls!

A.K. said...

where the heck did you get the mold for those cupcakes?! i love them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIES! congrats to mom and dad for surviving the first year!

Anonymous said...

That is the biggest cupcake I have ever seen!! They look delicious....is the icing that deep or the cake that tall? Post the recipe? Hope the babies had a great day and you got some rest:)

Laura said...

Love the CupCakes. I want one. The girls are so cute!!!!

B-Mama said...

YOU ARE AMAZING, Kerry!!!! Please pass along your cupcake secrets. They are beyond cute as are the girls!

Lucia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LK's face. priceless.

Anonymous said...

you made those cakes yourself?!?!?! IMPRESSIVE!!!!! Happy Birthday to your wonderful one year olds!