yes, the tag is still on...we were trying it on to see if it fits now!
Miss Ellie
These pics are for Jen who gave the girls these super cute dresses and is also celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday Jen!
We buy toys because?
For a quick update...the girls are doing well...Ellie is crawling everywhere and keeping me on my toes....she is my little shadow due to the fact we desperately need a baby gate around their play area! Instead she greets me everywhere so I am not getting a whole lot done while they are awake. Yeah, we have procrastinated long enough but I have made my needs known and husband is going to work on that this weekend! She pulled herself up on the dishwasher and took a seat today while I was trying to unload. Lindley Kate is doing great as well.She is still stationary for the most part but she rolls wherever she wants to go and it is usually off their play mat and on to the lovely tile or entrance carpet...can we say dirty? Life is good but as always busy!
They are beautiful ... love their outfits/dresses as always. :) Seems like I was just reading about your pregnancy on your blog, and look how big they are now!! So darn cute!
Your twin girls are so beautiful :) I have a twin sister also (Bonnie & Becky) & she is my best friend. We will be 28 in May. There is nothing to compare to the bond you have with a twin sister. We both have blogs & have been taking fertility treatments to try and have a baby, but no luck yet. We started our blogs to keep in touch with each other when we moved to different states. God Bless!
And, BEWARE - lot's of fighting over clothes during the teenage years!
Thanks for checking us out. Come back often as I will be updating this page with pics and stories about our lives here in Florida. Hope you enjoy.
July 9,2005
"I have found the one my heart loves" Song of Songs 3:4
William and Kerry
Our Girls
Maggie-our precious pup
Ephesians 3:18-21
... And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasss knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
4 comments:
Thanks for the pics! Those dresses are adorable on them. That made my day! They look so happy in every picture. Too cute!
LOVE all the pictures..what happened to those babies? All i see are little girlies now!! Wow!! they have grown so fast!! :) TOOOO cute!!
They are beautiful ... love their outfits/dresses as always. :) Seems like I was just reading about your pregnancy on your blog, and look how big they are now!! So darn cute!
Your twin girls are so beautiful :) I have a twin sister also (Bonnie & Becky) & she is my best friend. We will be 28 in May. There is nothing to compare to the bond you have with a twin sister. We both have blogs & have been taking fertility treatments to try and have a baby, but no luck yet. We started our blogs to keep in touch with each other when we moved to different states. God Bless!
And, BEWARE - lot's of fighting over clothes during the teenage years!
Bonnie
Post a Comment