Tuesday, January 20, 2009

9 months

I am a little late on this post since the girls were 9 months on Sunday but we traveled to Birmingham over the weekend and we spent the better part of yesterday cleaning up around here since William was off work. The girls are a little extra clingy after we spend a few days with them and after the constant attention from other people besides me. They adjust to sharing me and playing with each other usually after a day. The girls have begun to interact and entertain each other. I ran into a mom of twins at the grocery store and she told me eventually they won't get me up for an hour after they wake up and she was right. They have been waking up and greeting each other in their cribs. I hear a lot of giggles and jibber jabber back and forth...it is too cute!

I seriously cannot believe the girls are 9 months. It is going by too fast. The girls are keeping me on my toes as usual and they are so much fun...never a dull moment in this house! As you can see below getting their monthly shot was a little difficult!


Where's Ellie?


Crawling towards me to get the camera!




Trying again...not so much!







playing with the dolls from their Great-Grandma!

hamming it up!



Photobucket

5 comments:

A.K. said...

where does time go, there is NO WAY they are 9 months!

Jessica said...

Wow, 9 months old. They are so beautiful, Kerry! I am loving those little sweaters, too. Just too cute!

Hilary said...

Aww what happened? They are so big!!! they pictures are great!! looks like getting them to sit still is getting a little harder :) So cute!! :)Built in playmate

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...soooo cute! It really is scary how fast time goes! They are adorable ;)

Leslie said...

I can't believe in 3 months your girls will be 1 yr. It seems like it always flies by but even more so for other moms/kids. They are as cute as ever. Hope you are enjoying it. I remember how much fun 9 months is.