Sunday, November 9, 2008

weekend fun

We had a fun weekend. We went to Abigail's first birthday party. Following that, William's parents and good friends, Larry and Linda Anthony came down to Florida to see us! We had a fun time and unfortunately I didn't get a single picture of the family while they were here. Bummer!

The kiddos at the party
Abigail

Ellie grabbed a hold of the sweet potato casserole on William's plate and fed herself!


Ellie loving on Heidi



William took the girls for a walk this evening and it was chilly! My puffy babies!





Photobucket

3 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I love that last picture! They are getting so big!

mel said...

Hi! I found you on Adrienne's blog. Just wanted to say, I loved your comment! Your girls are beautiful too :) Warmly, Mel

clarkfam said...

They are growing up so quickly. My favorite time with Cooper was around this time until about 18months - just adorable. I hope you can see the joy every day - through the spit up and lack of sleep. It is hard for me sometimes :) Wishing you the best!