Oh my goodness--these pics are hysterical! They basically spell out your life in two words--NEVER BORING! :) What precious blessings the girls are. They are so cute and seem to be getting so interactive and fun. Enjoy and I pray for you for time for yourself too!!
Thanks for checking us out. Come back often as I will be updating this page with pics and stories about our lives here in Florida. Hope you enjoy.
July 9,2005
"I have found the one my heart loves" Song of Songs 3:4
William and Kerry
Our Girls
Maggie-our precious pup
Ephesians 3:18-21
... And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasss knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
7 comments:
Wow, 7 months! Happy 7 month birthday!!
I can't believe they are already so old! You will be planning their first birthday before you know it!
Wow! Where does the time go? Loved all the pictures!
Oh the pictures are great..love all the action!!! You 2 are getting so big :)
Gosh how time flies...they are too cute!
I can't believe it's been 7 months since those two arrived. They are just getting more and more adorable every day.
Oh my goodness--these pics are hysterical! They basically spell out your life in two words--NEVER BORING! :) What precious blessings the girls are. They are so cute and seem to be getting so interactive and fun. Enjoy and I pray for you for time for yourself too!!
Post a Comment