Sunday, October 26, 2008
Sweetness
Last Friday I was putting the girls down for a nap and Ellie was extremely restless and fussy. I decided to rock her and help her settle down. I was holding her more upright on me because of her lovely reflux so we were essentially belly to belly. I began singing"Jesus Love Me" to her. She looked up at me grabbed my face with both of her hands and gave me the biggest smile and then sweetly rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. In that moment, I got the message, indeed, Jesus loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is the sweetest thing and gave me such chills. Isnt God the greatest to give us a chance at motherhood and little miracles like this?
Isnt it the sweetest thing that Jesus loves even me? I get tears in my eyes when I sing that song to my kids and really think about the words. It's amazing.
Post a Comment