Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween! We have had a pretty good day. The girls and I went to a small party at my friend, Krista's house. I met a few other moms and hung out with a bunch of kiddos. The girls were supposed to be lambs for Halloween but when I got the costumes they were too big, one costume was missing a footy and one had a big hole in it. Needless to say I am going to ship it back. I wanted to get a picture of the girls with the hats on though, I couldn't risk them barfing on the body suit. We then hung out around the house, I was able to go vote. Hope you had a great day too!

Kerry had two little lambs!
(Lindley Kate guarding her territory from Ellie, who was trying to steal a toy)











Lindley Kate sacked out on Granddaddy

our little pumpkins


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the lamb idea!! What cuties. I also love the pic of LK asleep on your dad. That's precious!

Hilary said...

what cuties!!!!!!!!!! They are getting so big..love their smiles :)

Whitesides said...

How adorable. I am so glad you are sharing your adventures with me. I am glad to see you all are doing well. Happy Holidays